By Peter Van Buren
March 26, 2020 - I’m not worried about the guy coughing next to me. I’m worried about the ones who seem to be looking for Jim Jones.
Jones was the charismatic founder of the cult-like People’s Temple. Through fear-based control, he took his followers’ money and ran their lives. He isolated them in Guyana where he convinced over 900 of them to commit suicide by drinking cyanide-laced grape Kool Aid. Frightened people can be made to do anything. They just need a Jim Jones.
War on Freedom
By Peter Van Buren
By Jacob G. Hornberger
March 25, 2020 - There was a good reason why our American ancestors failed to include an emergency exception in the Bill of Rights. It was because they knew that throughout history emergencies have been the time-honored way by which people lose their liberty.
Thus, the First Amendment does not say:
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances, except in cases of emergency.
By Robert Barnes
March 24, 2020 - Do we really think it can’t happen here in Amerika? Could we quarantine the Constitution? Are we doing it already?
Panics from pandemics unleash unchecked governmental power. The very premise of popular films like V for Vendetta reveal this: a group uses a virus to seize power and create a totalitarian society. Anyone could witness this from far-off lands, watching the news about China locking people up in their own homes and then removing them screaming from those homes whenever the State wanted. World War I and the Great Depression birthed virulent forms of governments with leaders like Hitler, Mao, Mussolini and Stalin.
STOCKHOLM, Sweden (PNN) - March 24, 2020 - While most of Europe is locked down in a bid to curb the spread of COVID-19, Sweden is keeping primary schools, restaurants and bars open and encouraging people to go outside for a nip of air.
The country's soft approach, in stark contrast to the urgent tone elsewhere, has sparked heated debate as to whether Sweden is doing the right thing.
WASHINGTON (PNN) - March 24, 2020 - “We cannot let the cure be worse than the problem itself,” tweeted Fascist Police States of Amerika President Donald Trump on Sunday night, adding that, after the current 15-day shutdown, “we will make a decision as to which way we want to go.”
Trump is said to be privately expressing a deepening concern at the damage the coronavirus shutdown is doing to the FPSA economy and debating whether it can be safely reopened.
Though castigated for his remark, Trump has a point.
More Articles ...
- Viva la Revolución!
- Congressman warns of seeing no discussions about limits of state and federal power!
- Children’s Health Defense files lawsuit against FCC over 5G implementation!
- Infectious disease specialist says mass panic may be worse than the virus itself!
- Commentary: A sensible look at Coronavirus!
- Commentary: Freedom in a time of madness!
- The pre-dawn terrorist pig thug cop murder of Duncan Lemp!
- Terrorist pig thug cop bodycam footage shows the moment he planted marijuana!
- Commentary: Should government really have any power in a crisis?
- Commentary: If this is contrived political hysteria then what is the objective?
- Denmark passes anti-freedom law enabling forced coronavirus vaccinations!
- Commentary: The Coronavirus Hoax!
- Kid Rock's Nashville bar refuses to close amid coronavirus concerns!
- The Secret to Sovereignty!
- The human race is in grave danger from stupidity, not coronavirus!
- Commentary: Get rid of the safety net!
- Vigilantes along Greek border with Turkey say no more to migrants!
- What the Declaration of Independence should have declared!
- Trump tells lawmakers he won't support extending current surveillance laws!
- Kalifornia city forms anti-Second Amendment gun confiscation team!
- Union Jack now symbol of liberty and anti-globalism!
- German climate change realist says carbon dioxide will never destroy the planet!
- FPSA athletes kneel during Israel National Anthem to protest injustice!
- FUK suspects all children using chat app are hackers and should be reported by parents!
- Eastern Oregon and Northern Kalifornia counties push to change states!
- Commentary: Will Censorship Prevail over the First Amendment?
- Commentary: Has the Constitution Failed?
- Doctors raise alarm over fascist Britain’s treatment of ailing Julian Assange!
- Judge Napolitano says juror in Roger Stone case could end up serving time!
- Commentary: State thieves and forfeiture for profit!
- South Dakota bill would end requirement to vaccinate prior to school entry!
- YouTube removes video of Rand Paul naming Ukraine whistleblower on Senate floor!
- Journalist sues State of Georgia over law requiring pledge of allegiance to Israel!
- German TV exposes the lies that entrapped Julian Assange!
- The Supreme Court case that gave the government nearly unlimited power!
- ZeroHedge banned from Twitter over coronavirus bioweapon claims!
- Women's group funding under review after call for ban on heterosexual relationships!
- Commentary: Ignoring the Constitution!
- Commentary: Do we need the First Amendment?
- Commentary: School vouchers versus educational liberty!
- 93 Vermont towns have no public schools but great education!
- 40 privacy groups warn that facial recognition is threatening freedom!
- Commentary: Brexiteers want Freedom not democracy!
- Thomas Paine on government, liberty and power!
- Commentary: Gun control folly in D.C.!
- State forces citizens to pay for stargazing permit to view night sky in public parks!
- Secret court issuing website takedown orders in Amerika!
- New Jersey vaccine bill to end religious exemptions collapses!
- Experts call for moratorium on 5G wireless technology!
- Commentary: Secession is the answer to building a free society!