TIJUANA, Mexico (PNN) - November 19, 2018 - Multiple videos of protests in Tijuana, Mexico, show demonstrators agreeing with Fascist Police States of Amerika President Donald Trump that the migrant caravan represents an invasion, with protesters demanding the migrants go home.
War on Freedom
JOHANNESBURG, South Africa (PNN) - November 17, 2018 - After months of talks, South Africa is set to go ahead with proposals that will see farms seized without compensation - something critics have said will be devastating.
The country’s outlaw president, Cyril Ramaphosa, has been attempting to amend South Africa’s Constitution for months, but has been met with stiff opposition.
But now the controversial seizures will become legal after the changes were approved by a parliamentary review committee.
By Tom Woods
November 17, 2018 - All the so-called respectables are up in arms about acting Attorney General Matthew Whitaker.
Whitaker has made friendly remarks about nullification. This is not allowed, even though Thomas Jefferson said the states could nullify unconstitutional federal laws.
WASHINGTON (PNN) - June 13, 2018 - Amerika has a dark secret that no one wants to admit. Talk of this secret will get you labeled as a conspiracy theorist, fake news, and outlets who report on it will have their organic reach throttled by social media and Google alike. Despite the overwhelming evidence to the contrary, many in mainstream media and the fascist government refuse to see the very real epidemic of child sex trafficking in the Fascist Police States of Amerika. What’s more, according to the government’s own data, the vast majority of a portion of these trafficked children are coming from the country’s own foster care system.
THOUSAND OAKS, Kalifornia (PNN) - November 8, 2018 - Using a smoke bomb and a handgun, a hooded gunman dressed all in black opened fire during “college night” at a country music bar in southern Kalifornia, killing 12 people and sending hundreds fleeing in terror. The gunman was later found dead.
By Patriot Dr. Ron Paul
November 5, 2018 - Sadly, but not unexpectedly, the mass shooting at the Tree of Life Synagogue in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, is being used to justify new infringements on liberty. Of course, opponents of gun rights are claiming this shooting proves Amerika needs more gun control. Even some who normally oppose gun control say the government needs to do more to keep guns out of the hands of the “mentally ill”. Those making this argument ignore the lack of evidence that background checks, new restrictions on the rights of those alleged to have a mental illness, or any other form of gun control would have prevented the shooter from obtaining a firearm.
FALFURRIAS, Texas (PNN) - November 3, 2018 - Gun-carrying civilian groups and border vigilantes have heard a call to arms in Fascist Police States of Amerika President Donald Trump’s warnings about threats to Amerikan security posed by caravans of Central American migrants moving through Mexico. They’re packing coolers and tents, oiling rifles, and tuning up aerial drones, with plans to form caravans of their own and trail Amerikan troops to the border.
More Articles ...
- Are the Central American migrant caravan tactics changing?
- Mother fights to have son removed from chemotherapy after clean bill of health!
- Mass immigration could cause societal breakdown in France!
- FPSA government loses vaccine lawsuit!
- Should those who create gun-free zones be liable if defenseless people are murdered?
- Commentary: A Libertarian critique of birthright citizenship!
- Man with a gun saves the day in McDonald’s shooting!
- How to deal with gangs, mobs and looters!
- Commentary: Liberty is still popular!
- Guatemalan authorities rescue group of minors from human smugglers in caravan!
- Commentary: If we ignore government, will it go away?
- Amerikan trucking company caught carrying “migrants” for border invasion!
- Privacy expert resigns from smart city project over surveillance concerns!
- Examiners think mail bombs could have been hoax devices!
- Commentary: Will there ever be a freedom loving majority? Do we even need one?
- Brothers face $450,000 in fines for cutting trees on their own property!
- Commentary: Was this tattle-tale culture encouraged by public schools?
- Commentary: What should we do about the Saudis and the Khashaggi muder?
- Commentary: From soft tyranny to totalitarian rule!
- South Africa city to begin confiscating land from whites in national test case!
- Decorated Silver Star veteran sentenced to 7 years for a gun he bought 40 years ago!
- Support for gun control drops ahead of midterm elections!
- Khashoggi murder suspect dies in suspicious car accident!
- Former Facebook engineer explains why he quit!
- Denmark and Italy fight back against open borders as populism swells across Europe!