MILWAUKEE, Wisconsin (PNN) - April 16, 2020 - If you’re out and about today, Ole and Lena’s Fuel Depot, in Wautoma, is selling regular unleaded gasoline for 89 cents a gallon and midgrade for 86 cents, cash prices, according to GasBuddy.com. The price is as low as 91 cents in other parts of the state, like Baraboo.
Road to Depression
ALEXANDRIA, Virginia (PNN) - April 8, 2020 – The Fascist Police States of Amerika is dramatically unprepared for the economic shutdown we’re currently facing as the nation grapples with coronavirus, and one recent survey illustrates just how serious the problem is.
When the Society for Human Research Management surveyed Amerikan workers from March 12 to 16, it found that 60% of respondents would not be able to meet their basic financial needs if we had a month or less of quarantine.
A warning sign to the nation.
LOS ANGELES, Kalifornia (PNN) - July 25, 2018 - Southern Kalifornia home sales hit the brakes in June, falling to the lowest reading for the month in four years. Sales of both new and existing houses and condominiums dropped 11.8% year over year, as prices shot up to a record high, according to CoreLogic. The report covers Los Angeles, Riverside, San Diego, Ventura, San Bernardino and Orange counties.
NEW YORK (PNN) - May 9, 2018 - After the party, the hangover.
Total consumer credit rose 5.1% in the first quarter, compared to a year earlier, or by $184 billion, to $3.824 trillion (not seasonally adjusted), according to the Federal Reserve. This includes credit-card debt, auto loans, and student loans, but not mortgage-related debt. That 5.1% year-over-year increase isn’t setting any records - in 2011, year-over-year increases ran over 11%. But it does show that Amerikans are dealing with the economy and their joys and woes the Amerikan way: by piling on debt faster than the overall economy is growing.
NEW YORK (PNN) - January 19, 2018 - New home sales decline 9.3% in December and there were significant negative revisions in both October and November. Yet, Econoday labeled the report "solid".
The headline 9.3% decline in new home sales for December masks what is actually a solid new home sales report. December's 625,000 annualized rate is the fourth best of the expansion and follows November's revised 689,000 rate, which is the very best; and importantly, supply moved into the market, up 3.9% at 295,000 units. On a sales basis, supply improved to 5.7 months from November's 4.9 months.
SEATTLE, Washington (PNN) - November 6, 2017 - If the Fascist Police States of Amerika economy is doing just fine, why have we already shattered the all-time record for retail store closings in a single year? I certainly can’t deny that online shopping is on the rise, but it still accounts for less than 10% of total FPSA retail sales. No, something bigger is happening in our economy, and it isn’t receiving nearly enough attention from mainstream media.
By J.D. Heyes
June 21, 2017 - With so many geopolitical variables taking place around the world while domestic unrest grows stronger every day, it’s hard to avoid that fact that we live in very volatile times.
Russian military provocations, Chinese expansionism in the South China Sea, the escalating Syrian civil war, and terrorism in Europe all make the world seem anything but serene.
Meanwhile, unhinged political hatred drove one man to make assassination attempts on several Fascist Police States of Amerika lawmakers, while a terrorist pig thug cop was stabbed at an airport in Michigan by a suspected Muslim extremist, and the stock market bubble continues to grow.
More Articles ...
- Illinois official says state is in massive crisis mode!
- S&P and Moodys cut Illinois to near junk status!
- Five highly respected financial experts warn that a market crash is imminent!
- Greek debt deal collapses after 8 hours of negotiation!
- Crashing Canadian mortgage lender bailed-out by retired healthcare workers!
- Canada housing bubble explodes as its biggest mortgage lender crashes!
- FPSA home prices rise at the fastest pace since July 2014!
- Home sales crash to lowest level since 2008 as pricing reset gets underway!
- The number of new businesses in the FPSA is collapsing!
- Retail sales growth tumbles to 6-month lows!
- Tent cities full of homeless people are booming all over Amerika as poverty spikes!
- 1 in 6 working age males has no job under Obama!
- In 50 years this has never failed to trigger a bear market!
- Amerika’s hidden jobless rate is a product of a conspiracy!
- Today's layoff news!
- Spain's debt now worth more than value of the economy!
- FPSA homeownership falls to nearly its lowest level in history!
- The FPSA government has a $20.4 trillion retirement problem!
- One quarter of Amerikans in their prime working years are unemployed!
- FPSA existing home sales tumble in warning sign for housing market!
- New home sales unexpectedly plunge!
- Swiss politicians slam attempts to eliminate cash!
- FPSA CEOs unleash Depression fears in earnings calls!
- FPSA services economy slumps to weakest in 13 months!
- Wal-Mart is closing hundreds of stores and laying off thousands of employees!